- S-Works Enduro 29/6Fattie frame
- Sram XX1 Eagle Gold
- Öhlins RXF fork & STX shock
- Ibis 742 wheels
- Specialized turns things up to 11 with this super-stiff, super-light update to the venerable Enduro. New for 2017 is Boost spacing to allow for both 29″ and 27.5″ PLUS tires, a threaded bottom bracket for worry-free performance, a SWAT (Storage, Water, Air, Tools) Door on the downtube to keep all supplies off your back, and a whopping 165mm (6.5″) of travel.
- SRAM turns things up to 12 with a new 1x system that shifts expertly, runs quietly, and boasts a 500% gear range (10- to 50-tooth). On top of being a seriously robust group, the gold version adds a level of bling on top of a frame that already demands attention.
- New to the bicycle world is Öhlins: a Swedish suspension powerhouse with multiple world-championships dating back to 1978. Partnering with Specialized, Öhlins provides an answer for the discerning trail rider that demands a fork and shock that is highly adjustable, responsive, and dependable.
- Ibis was not the first to develop a wide trail wheel, but they are the first to do it right. The latest iteration in their line-up is the almighty 742 (27.5″, 41mm wide, 2nd gen.), a wheel that delivers on all the buzzwords: strong, light, and laterally stiff. Paired with the all new Specialized Butcher and Slaughter 2.8″ tires, we think we hit the plus-sized sweet spot for weight, traction, and speed.
- Sprinkle in a wide carbon bar, a dependable dropper post, SRAM Guide Ultimate brakes, & your choice of pedals… and you have the ultimate trail slayer!